Monday, August 11, 2008

Such fun!!

Saturday Jordan and I went to the circus with Staci and Nana (that is what Jordan calls Staci's mom, she is like a Grandma to him! They spoil him so!) We had a blast! Nana had to have spent her life savings because I spent mine and I didn't spend nearly as much as she did! We all took pictures, but mine were a little too close to Jordan since I was sitting next to him. I will post the few good ones I have. When I get the pictures from Staci I will post more!

Jordan and Nana with his sword! Don't ask how much it was!!! I'm telling ya...don't ask!

Jordan and Staci!


Intense! We were in the 3rd row!!

Jordan with his hat (came with the $12 cotton candy!) and his snow cone. Of course he wouldn't eat the snow cone b/c all the juice was at the bottom, so we threw the ice away and this is what we had for $15!! It lights up! He is actually drinking his milk in it this morning!

I just love how excited he is! A clown threw a whole bucket of confetti on us!


I love Staci! The world wouldn't be the same without her!


I wish I knew what Jordan and Nana were so excited about, such a cute picture!


That's my boy!


Cute Jordan Moment:
We are in the car on the way home from a baseball game probably and this song called Buttonz came on the radio. Jordan says "I like this song" I asked why and he said "It's funny" again why? "The sandwhich part". At this point I am totally confused, so I listen a little better to the song. Here are the lyrics:
I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby
But you keep fronting
Saying what you going to do to me
But I ain't seen nothing
The way they sing Saying what it does sound like sandwhich!
I thought it was too funny. And now any time I hear that song, that is all I will hear!! It is now the Sandwich song! It's a good thing I didn't like this song b/c it wouldn't be the same. But since it is a stupid song to begin with...it works for me!

No comments: