Monday, August 11, 2008

Last playgroup for the summer...=(

Jordan and I have had such a wonderful summer with the Carters and the Crookstons...we hate that it has to end! Thursday was our last playgroup before I have to go back to work, so I took some pictures! I do have to say that this has been the best summer we have had since we have lived in Royse City. Sam and Aubrey are the best! We are going to have to make sure still get together during the school year!

Some of the kids stealing Soni's puff snacks! Poor Soni was taking a nap and couldn't even beat the kids up! haha

Jordan in Aubrey's chair...don't tell!

Uh oh! Jordan started it!


Now look what you have done! Ha! They are so cute!


Tate! He is so sweet!


Cartoons before lunch!

1 comment:

Sami said...

Oh Heather...that makes me so sad. We will definitely miss you at playgroup too. Dang school!