Monday, August 4, 2008

More...

After Sam and I dropped Aubrey off to read Saturday, I stayed over at Sam's for a little while b/c the kids were playing. You have to see the cute picture of Jordan and Andi! I swear we did NOT pose them. I said "stand by Andi so I can take your picture" and this is what we got!! Isn't it sweet!?

Photobucket

Cute Jordan Moment:
We went to the Ranger game with Jason and Charise last night. (We buy a packet of free and half price tickets and such ever year) Anyway, Jordan and Charise were stealing the dot race "coupons" from each other and have too much fun... Charise told Jordan that the police were going to come get him for stealing her coupons. He says..."But police don't get good people and I AM GOOD PEOPLE!" It was pretty funny!

Then the wind picked up and trash was flying every where, on the field, in the sky, EVERYWHERE! Jordan puts his hands up in the air and says "It's a trash miracle out there". It was the wierdest comment of the night...just had to share!

No comments: