Sunday, March 14, 2010

Silly Boy...

The other night Jeff and I were cleaning the kitchen and living room while Jo was eating some dinner. We had the music turned on and were moving right along. Okay, let me be honest with you, I WAS CLEANING, JEFF WAS SINGING most of the time! Big shocker I know! I threatened to turn the music off so that I could get some help and as I did, The Chair by George Strait came on so my sweet hubby and I danced in the kitchen. Jo thought this was the most ridiculous thing he had ever seen! I'm not sure if it was the fact that we were dancing, or if it was because it was in the kitchen...

Another story for ya:
This morning Jo wanted someone to get him some cereal and he came up with a plan on how to decide who. Remember when we used to play Any, Many, Miney, Mo? Here is how his new song goes...
First, Second, Third
Elementary Nerd,
High school Turd,
You just said a bad word!

Where do kids get these things anyway?!

No comments: