Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dear Someone...

Since I am home for the day, I thought I would join the cool kids like Sym and write letters to to people that will probably never see them, but it gets things off your chest! It was quite fun, I might have to keep up with this!

Dear Teenage girl working in the registrar's office at Commerce,
I believe I was very nice and patient with your ignorance until the 4th time you put me on hold to go ask someone the answers to my questions. I admit it was my stupidity for clicking the add button for Anatomy and Physiology before realizing it was II and not I (but in my defense it was 12:30 this morning); but you my dear girl, should not be answering the phones if you do not know how it all works to begin with! Oh well, I didn't need your help anyway, I cheated the system and got the dreaded class dropped. But I guess the joke is really on me...I have to drop another class for a summer session I don't plan on taking; therefore I have to do it your way...Such is life!
Love,
Frazzled College Student,
Heather

Dear little Brother In-Law,
I'm sorry you are going through some tough stuff with your girlfriend right now, but OH TO BE THAT YOUNG AND CAREFREE AGAIN! Remember you are only a freshman in college and you have lots of life to live! I do like your current broken up with girlfriend, but I want you to experience life to the fullest. So go live it!
Love,
Your big sis in-law living life through you sometimes,
Heather

Dear Rain,
You do help the Earth so much...but we are quite tired of you in Texas! It was such a tease for you to disappear over the first part of spring break, but now you are back and we don't like it! It makes the days long and gloomy.
Love,
Missing the sunshine and 70 degree weather,
Heather

2 comments:

Sami said...

NO JOKE about the rain! I'm jones'n for some Vitamin D...where is the SUN?!!! Good job, Heather! Welcome to the "cool kids club"!

shortmama said...

Thanks for joining in the fun this week!