Monday, March 15, 2010

Do I? or Don't I?

We stopped by Dad's house last night after dinner so that Sarah could get some clothes to stay the night. We ended up staying a couple of hours and helping with some of the cleanup help from the remodeling. Dad is fixing up the house and is spending quite a bit of time doing it (I know I probably would have given up long ago). He scrapped the popcorn off the ceilings and retextured them this weekend.
Jo wanted to help so bad so he was handed the mop. My first thought was "hey, if he is somewhat good at it, I can let me do it at home every once and a while". He started out really trying, even opened the pantry to get the floor in there...but then...he found it fun to try and get Bree with the mop instead. Like she said "he mops about as good as he rakes". I didn't get any more pictures, but he had way more fun with the squirt bottle. I'm with Jen...next time we hide the squirt bottle!

So, will I let Jo mop the kitchen at home...The jury is still out!

No comments: