Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sorry...

I know I haven't posted in a LONG TIME...but I still don't have time to sit down and catch you up! I do have to share this stinkin cute experience at teeball yesterday. It was not my kid, in fact, we have only had 3 practices so I don't even know the kid's name, but it was funny!

Our coach is extremly organized and a great coach. He has two assistants and breaks the kids up into groups and rotates them after the first couple of warm ups. One of the warm ups was game where the kids get in a line at short stop and he hit a ground ball to them. In his words "if you field the ball cleanly, you get to go back to the line; if not, you have to sit out." The first kid steps up and coach hits the ball. The kid catches the ball and yells..."IT FEELS CLEAN!" So stinkin cute!!! I guess the coach didn't realize he needed to explain the phrase first!

Anyway, that is about all I have time for tonight...or I guess this morning. I'm tired and need to get to bed. I will get some pictures posted soon and play "ketchup" again!

P.S. Wish Jeff a Happy Birthday on Friday!

P.S.S Jordan isn't crying at teeball this season...well he cried a little today, but not about teeball. I sent him to go get a ball and somebody took it from him. All was good in a minute flat...nothing like his frist season of teeball! Pray it stays great!

No comments: