Thursday, February 19, 2009

I've decided!

My family needs a Wii! I know what you may think; it is just a gaming system really and we have a PS2 from when I was in high school that still works, Jordan has the original Nintendo that Uncle Jay and Aunt Reese gave him, oh and Jordan got a Nintendo DS from Nana and Staci for his 4th birthday! But really we NEED a Wii.
My sister stayed the night with us and brought along her Wii last night...yes it is very portable! Although, she did totally forget the actual controllers you kind of have to have to play the dang thing; but it was okay, Cameron from next door saved the day!!! He brought over not only his controllers, but I pleaded for him to bring his Mario Kart game and wheels too! OH MY GOSH!!! WE NEED A WII!! I say this for my physical and emotional mentality! It gives you a great workout, that's the physical part...But it was also the most free fun Jeff and I had together in the longest time! Not to mention, I was finally able to beat him in bowling in our lifetimes! Just because it was not real, does not mean I did not beat him!!! And of course I had to do my little happy dance every time I did good! We laughed and laughed...my poor sister shut the door so she could get some sleep around 10:30 but ya know... We just had too much fun and I think we NEED one!

No comments: