Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The last post about Twilight..........for awhile......

For those of you who didn't know...Aubrey, Sam and I went with some of their friends to see the midnight showing of Twilight on the 21st! We met up at 8:30 and went to dinner at Chipotle and headed off to get some cheap candy for the movie. We made it to the theatre a good 2 hours or more BEFORE the movie was to open. There weren't lines outside so we were really thinking we were good on time, until we got inside! There were 2 or 3 different lines. Ours ended up getting to go in at 10:30, well that is when we realized we were going in...and the theatre was nearly full at 10:30!!! We ended up having to sit in the 3rd row if we all wanted to sit together. Sam called her mom to let her know she could give her a full update on what the inside of Bella's nose looks like!

I didn't hate the movie, but I didn't love it either. I knew that it wouldn't be anywhere close to how amazing the book is, so I wasn't disspointed. I would go see it again if someone wanted to. I think I would love to watch it from the middle of the theatre!


Here is the group minus Sam and me. Sam was hiding from the camera and I was taking the picture!
Sorry Sam, this is the best we got...real flattering of the both of us huh? This was before all the "fun" began



1 comment:

Sami said...

Yeah, um, that's...attractive. At least we had fun!