Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dear Santa....

So... everytime we asked Jordan what he wanted for Christmas he would say "Cars and a Froggy tent". Of course he had the wish book for WalMart, Target and Toys R Us. He would go through each book and check the age, the price and how much you save if you buy it; if he liked it, he would circle it, if not he would put an X on it. But when you asked him and when he saw Santa on the train he wanted Cars and a Froggy Tent. Aubrey helped me find this crazy Froggy Tent he wanted so badly one night when she, Sam and I went shopping. I was giddy, b/c I found the 2 things he desperately wanted!!! I was on top of the world, b/c I knew Jordan would be so ecstatic.......I made the mistake of asking if he wanted to write a letter to Santa...Here's how it goes...
Dear Santa,
I want a Black(he made me capitalize it b/c he likes the 2 humps better) Spiderman car, a froggy tent, a skate board truck with an arena in it, a hot wheels track, another Legos lightning with doc and king. I also want the race track that goes with them. I want a Mickey Mouse race track set and a Mickey Mouse Club House with the persons, I mean characters (I promise, I didn't correct him! Too cute!). I have a lot on my mind. I want more DS video games and Wii video games just for when I have a Wii.
I want to know everything about being Santa Clause. What do you have to do when you are Santa? What does rudolph do everytime he has a shiney nose?
I have been a really good boy this year!
Love,
Jordan
Well Crap! He wants a lot now! hmmmm...

1 comment:

Yocumotion said...

tell him Santa is like the 3 wise men...when they went to see Baby Jesus they only brought 3 gifts for him...so what are your top 3