Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's October

Well it is October 1st if you didn't already know that! Today is mine and Jeff's 9 year anniversary from the last official time we started dating! Does that make sense to all of you! TEE HEE! We were "boyfriend and girlfriend" when we were younger b/c it was cool to have a boyfriend. We "went out" in 5th grade and 7th and 8th and broke up and started "going out" again freshman year...and here we are today! I love him still! haha
I guess I can take some pictures of our old pictures and post them! Don't make fun!

This is us at our first highschool dance...It was not our first dance together, our first one was in 7th grade and we got a limo...yes I was/am spoiled!


This was the homecoming dance...I think the only year we went b/c they were lame! Freshman year of highschool...man, I guess I was kinda cute then braces, big bangs and all!

Same weekend and I look totally different! haha! Look at my mum freshman year...I said I was spoiled right!

Needless to say, I still love my husband! He and Jordan are the lights of my lives and I know I don't tell them enough!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are too cute! Happy Anniversary... :)

Sami said...

I have no room to judge, because you haven't seen my yearbooks yet. Happy Anniversary guys!

Yocumotion said...

ok I LOVE this page!!! You crack mr up! I miss mu Buckley's! xoxox