Monday, August 23, 2010

Just have to share...

After an extremely busy day in Kindergarten with Whitney, I was pretty whooped tonight. I was ready for bed but Jo was NOT! After getting up for oh...I think the 2nd time, I was getting a little frustrated and told him to get back in bed. This is what you would have heard at our house tonight...

ME: "Get back in bed, I love you GOODNIGHT!"
Jo: "Goodnight, I love you"
Me: "I love you too, now go to sleep!!"
Jo: "As soon as I wake up in the morning, I'm going to tell you I love you mommy!"
Me: *with a soaring heart and a tear in my eye* "Me too buddy!"

Boy, I am blessed! Thank you Lord for an amazing life! I don't think I give You the glory enough!

Say a prayer for a more peaceful day in Kindergarten tomorrow!

P.S. Here is a couple of pictures of Jo on his first day of 1st grade! I will have to take a picture with his teacher tomorrow, I was way too busy to remember to do it today!

No comments: