Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Have to Share

I have sooooo many things I need to get caught up on for you guys, but I am so busy with school that it isn't going to happen...I do have to share this one quick thing...

Tonight Jordan went and dug out a t-shirt from his pj drawer that was too small. I told him to throw it away and his response was...
Jo: "Mom, when we have a baby, they might want to wear it."
Mom: "If we have a baby, we can buy it new clothes."
Jo: "Not if, we will have a baby one day."
Mom: "Why do you say that?"
Jo: "Everyone has a baby one day!"
Mom: "I already had a baby one day."
Jo: "Another baby...Everyone has more than one baby."

Then 30 minutes later when I put him to bed, as I left his room he says "Mommy, I really want to have a brother."

I really need to hurry up and get finished with school...my boy wants a baby! HeHe. I just thought it was so funny how he kept saying when WE have a baby.

Kids are funny!

No comments: