Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What in the world??

Saturday I talked Jeff into taking me to dinner and to see Fireproof (GREAT MOVIE BY THE WAY!!!) and we ended up being an hour early for our movie. We were walking around waiting and decided to sit and wait. We were sitting by the exit of the theatre and at one point you see a group going out the exit and before the door closes...2 teenage girls and a little boy come running in the doors. The girls are probably about 13-15 if that and the boy I would say was anywhere from 7-10. The girls are dressed very raunchy, showing their stomachs and short shorts. Each have a red bandana hanging out their back pockets. First I think..."Wow, sneaking into the movies and no regret" b/c they all walked into Highschool Musical 3. I complained to Jeff about the poor kids that are living this lifestyle, and then....The 2 girls come out of Highschool Musical and leave the boy their by himself. So not only did they sneak into the movie, but they left this young boy (who looks very tough mind you) alone at the theatre at 10 pm so that they could go do who knows what!!!! I just feel so sorry all them to have such lack of morals or for that fact parents to keep up with them. I'm sure the parents left the girls in charge and this happens all the time for this family. I just hate to see it. People shouldn't have kids if they aren't going to teach them right from wrong and take care of them. Believe me...if you had seen these kids, you would feel the same way...they are neglected. ARGGG
Ok, I'm going to step off that soap box for now! Thanks for listening and please pray for the many children that have to live this lifestyle!

No comments: