Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Well...he is all grown up, I guess!

So...Jordan had his first day of preschool today! He was so excited! Usually I can't get him out of bed in the morning and today he jumped up yelling about how excited he was about going to school, he needed his back pack and lunch box and the whole shabang!

Here he is before we left the house. He still had to wait a couple hours b/c preschool doesn't start until 9:15 and mommy has to be at work at 7!

As Jordan drops my hand he says, "I'm a big boy now mom, I know where my class is." *Mom feels like she was kicked in the gut!* --Memaw laughs!

Standing in front of his classroom!

Here he is putting his luch box in his cubby!

And hanging up his back pack!

Sitting at his table...so excited that he didn't even bother to turn around and wave goodbye! =(


Jordan and Mrs. Pam

Oh that sun is bright!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there Mom, it's gonna be okay. Remember that we are aiming to raise them into independent adults...so that they don't still live at our houses when they are thirty.

Sami said...

I think it's a darn good thing that when he starts elementary school his mom will be able to be at his school the same time. I bet that will make it easier on you...at least until he decides he's embarassed to be seen with you, in which case you'll reinact the whole being punched in the gut thing!