Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh good I found a couple...

Here are a couple of pictures that I did take of Jordan with his buds at the library! I'm not as much of a loser as I thought! hahaSo you can't see their faces, but the three kids sitting in front are, Jordan, Andi and Noah.That's Sam and Peyton!Soni is so sweet!That's Tate...isn't he cute? Run Tate, Run! Everytime we go to the library, he likes to run from Aubrey!

Jordan had an issue making a "girl necklace" during craft time until I told him that he could give it to someone. Of course he wanted to give it to Staci, not his mommy!

Andi, Tess, Aubrey and Noah working on their necklaces.

2 comments:

Jared Crookston said...

Looky who's got a blog. Hopefully you keep it going even after school starts up for you.

Sami said...

I am impressed with you Miss Heather! The only pictures I have from this summer are from yesterday, and have yet to be uploaded to the computer. Nice that one of us is documenting their childhoods...